- This event has passed.
Software Peer2Peer – June 2018
June 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Geotab Inc. will be hosting this meetup, featuring Pavel Klimiankou presenting on Troubleshooting .NET Core Apps on Linux, including the following topics:
1) taking and analyzing core dumps with `gcore` and `lldb`
2) sampling .net core application with `perf`
3) tracing application with `lttng`
4) sampling/tracing with `perfcollect` from Microsoft
5) command line .NET Core debugging with lldb
In addition, Pavel will also give a short presentation introducing the Google Cloud Platform.
Hope to see you there!
Thanks to Geotab Inc. for hosting!
Geotab is a global leader in telematics, providing open platform fleet management solutions to businesses of all sizes. Geotab’s intuitive, full-featured solutions help businesses better manage their drivers and vehicles by extracting accurate and actionable intelligence from real-time and historical trips data. Many Fortune 500 companies rely on Geotab’s technology to provide measurable management data.
For more info, interested in presenting or hosting, please contact the Software Peer2Peer organizers: