The Silicon Halton IoT Peer2Peer is focused on helping members collaborate, share, and learn how IoT is changing industry, and how they can benefit in taking their solutions / products to market. Our specific goals over the monthly Peer2Peers are to:
- create a common understanding of the manufacturing industry value chain and where IoT can make a difference to businesses
- create a common understanding of IoT functional processes /models / views
- create a common understanding of IoT business / technology architectures, applications, tools, hardware, and platforms available.
- brainstorm all possible opportunities for IoT in manufacturing
- build an opportunity matrix that helps people understand how they can engage and how to develop products and solutions that are relevant to the market.
- find and connect existing IoT professionals and capabilities in Halton region that can leverage the opportunity matrix – and create joint opportunities to go to market
- understand best practices for building IoT proofs of concept
- understand how to build your IoT solution / product’s value proposition and sales pitch decks
- understand how to sharpen your solution / product fit and market fit
- discover how to leverage open innovations labs to go to market
- understand how to increase and explain IoT value for all stakeholders
When: Meet on the first Friday of the month from 9:00am to 10:30am
Where: 555 Industrial Drive, Milton, ON | Google Map
Open to: Silicon Halton members and Milton Education Village Innovation Centre members.
For more information, or if you’re interested in presenting, please contact: Jean Nickerson or Reema Duggal
Latest Past Events
IoT Peer2Peer – January 2021 – ONLINEON
IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. And the launch of the Building An IoT Solution Workshop Series - Plan, Prototype, Commercialize.
IoT Peer2Peer – December 2020 – ONLINEON
Innovation vs Implementation: Rapid Prototyping with Software Tools