Silicon Halton IoT Peer2Peer
The Silicon Halton IoT Peer2Peer is focused on helping members collaborate, share, and learn how IoT is changing industry, and how they can benefit in taking their solutions / products to market. Our specific goals over the monthly Peer2Peers are to:
- create a common understanding of the manufacturing industry value chain and where IoT can make a difference to businesses
- create a common understanding of IoT functional processes /models / views
- create a common understanding of IoT business / technology architectures, applications, tools, hardware, and platforms available.
- brainstorm all possible opportunities for IoT in manufacturing
- build an opportunity matrix that helps people understand how they can engage and how to develop products and solutions that are relevant to the market.
- find and connect existing IoT professionals and capabilities in Halton region that can leverage the opportunity matrix – and create joint opportunities to go to market
- understand best practices for building IoT proofs of concept
- understand how to build your IoT solution / product’s value proposition and sales pitch decks
- understand how to sharpen your solution / product fit and market fit
- discover how to leverage open innovations labs to go to market
- understand how to increase and explain IoT value for all stakeholders
When: Meet on the first Friday of the month from 9:00am to 10:30am
Where: 555 Industrial Drive, Milton, ON | Google Map
Open to: Silicon Halton members and Milton Education Village Innovation Centre members.