The CEO Peer 2 Peer group helps CEO’s and their businesses by providing a forum to:
- learn from guest experts and each other
- share challenges and what’s keeping them up at night
- share collective expertise and experiences
- make better decisions faster
- have a safe peer group to discuss confidential matters
Members have found the discussions invaluable for their personal learning, insight, and advice they get from each meeting.
- You are the CEO, President, Owner, or Co-Founder of your company
- Your firm is an information technology / knowledge base company (exceptions apply)
- Established for-profit company, past the pre or early revenue stage
- Minimum of ~10 employees
Meetings are 90 minutes at 8:00 am over breakfast, on the fourth Wednesday morning per month. As a self-directed group, administered by Silicon Halton, the members decide the monthly topics in order to provide the most timely and best value to them. Ultimately, they build stronger companies and stronger ICT cluster in Halton Region.
To learn more, contact Rick Stomphorst.
Upcoming Events › CEO Peer2Peer
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Business owners remember the exasperation of the Federal tax changes proposed last year. Do you understand the changes to income-splitting legislation or the January 1, 2019, Tax on Passive Income? Learn the impacts at this intimate breakfast seminar.