- This event has passed.
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
HR is about the people, not the paperwork. Are you mired performing repetitive tasks in order to follow your established HR processes?
By automating HR processes with software, you can spend more time on your people & company vs. time on manual repeditive non-value-adding processes.
Human Resources Information Systems are available today for small-to-medium sized firms, affordable, and easy to use.
Who Will Benefit
- Small to medium sized companies who have a fractional or full-time HR person or function
- The repeditive HR tasks are consuming increasingly more of your time.
- You’ve lost offer letters or employment contracts
- Learn what others’ top 3 HR Admin challenges, most time consuming or most repetitive tasks are and how they are dealing with them. You are not alone.
What You Will Learn
- Current state of the HR technology market and how we see fragmentation
- 3 key HR processes to automate and how to do it effectively
- Performance management
Time permitting, we will also discuss:
- Market trends (mobile/social/pulse surveys, etc.)
- Today the wave is AI, Blockchain
- Workforce demographics influences (Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z)
- Market challenges of talent shortage, low engagement, career alternatives, the skills gap, and generational conflicts The HR excuse: overloaded
Dave Barnes, BambooHR, Utah.
For the last 5+ years, Dave has been creating strategic partnerships with companies that align with BambooHR’s mission to set people free to do great work. His passion and focus on elevating HR has led him to curate a marketplace of HR’s favorite apps that come pre-integrated with BambooHR, which when used, saves time and sets HR free to do the work their organizations really need from them. He’s a father, outdoor enthusiast, loves learning about self-reliance and really enjoys working with his hands anytime he gets the chance. @daveybarnes