Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems no longer only permit enterprise-size organizations to become more efficient. Affordable Editions of ERPs are available for businesses of every size, allowing them to become more efficient and at the same time opening new business opportunities. You may be a small or medium sized business, but now you can use the same tools as your enterprise competitors, leveling the playing field.
The marketplace however, offers a seemingly endless selection of ERPs, from hundreds of ERP vendors. Choosing which is the best ERP, and the right vendor, for your business is an involved decision.
During the first series, this ERP Seminar Series will educate you what an ERP is, how an ERP can drive efficiencies in your small or medium business, showing you the before and after states of your business processes, how to select an ERP, and educate you on the work involved to implement an ERP.
This ERP Seminar Series will initially focus on SAP in the Manufacturing and Distribution industries, but will incorporate other major ERP packages like NetSuite, Oracle Financials, Infor Ln and Syspro.
At the end of this series you will feel more confident in your decision to implement an ERP or not, and understand the effort and costs involved in implementing an ERP.
This ERP Seminar Series will cover (but not limited to):
- Demos and Proofs of Concepts
- How an ERP system typically functions to reflect the business processes
- Comparison and contrasts between the different ERP systems – How to choose the right ERP system for your company
- Implementation considerations of an ERP like SAP
- Programming needs in a packaged software
- Supply Chain processes in ERP
- Data considerations and data flows
- Change Management
- Moving from a legacy system to a fully blown ERP system like SAP
- Limitations of ERP systems
- Functional vs technical knowledge in an ERP setup
- Agile and SAP
Who Should Attend: If you are considering an ERP for your business and those interested in a career as an ERP user or consultant.
1st Session: n/c
Remaining 3 sessions $25ea or $50 for three.
Sessions will be recorded should you miss any session.