- This event has passed.
ERP Seminar Series – April 2021 – ONLINE
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
The Silicon Halton Seminar Series is focused on helping you learn how an Enterprise Resource Planning systems can drive sales growth and efficiencies in your small or medium business.
Who should attend
It will help those considering an ERP for their business, and those interested in a career as an ERP user or consultant.
This month’s discussion topic: An ERP Overview
In this session you will learn
- How did ERP solutions mature to the current state: The history of SAP demo with industry solutions, data and integration
- The 10,000 foot view from receipt of order, flowing through an ERP, to shipment and billing
- A look at the difference between ERP’s and how to decide which one is right for your business
- A review of SAP’s Business One and Business ByDesign, ERPs designed for SME
- Use cases: an Before and After state
- Choosing the Right ERP
- Risk Mitigation in an ERP Implementation
- Main Steps in an ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Process
- Guide to a Successful Implementation
Yogi Kalra, Innovapte
Yogi has been in the SAP space since 1992 and has had dozens of engagements with clients in multiple industries across different verticals and process areas. He is also an author of many well received books across different disciplines in SAP.
Yogi’s company, Innovapte manages SAP systems for clients like NBA, Shred-it, J&J, Chevron, Kemira Chemicals and many more. Established in 2006, Innovapte has been working closely with customers to simplify, optimize and implement their business IT solutions faster, cheaper and smarter.
Yogi brings an MBA in Finance from the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto and a CMA. He is also a PMP and is a hands-on consultant.