Imagine finding the right candidate in your own backyard?
Job searchers don’t want to browse through irrelevant job postings. We’re a niche job board focused on one segment: Halton hi tech companies and their hi tech roles. Our target is to help you find the right resource your own backyard.
Today’s knowledge workers are increasingly selective about who they want to work with. You know that. Our niche job board helps you identify the right candidates while also wowcasing you and exciting career opportunities here in Halton.
The Silicon Halton Job Board allowed us to find the right candidate in Halton, a short commute to our Oakville office
- Allow you to include a Video profile of your company. A powerful tool in attracting talent.
- May include any/all of the social media outlets of company, including your LinkedIn company profile. The candidate may already have a connection to your company. Include your company logo in all posts.
- Are Tweeted from @SiliconHalton (3,000+ followers). Many followers will naturally retweet to further broaden the message.
- Have a summary cross-posted to our Silicon Halton LinkedIn group (The number of members are displayed at the top of this page)
- Postings typically receive 250-500 views and rank on the first page of Google search results.
By doing this we discovered that you will receive better and higher qualified candidates, spending more time speaking with the right candidates, vs. weeding out the wrong ones.
The job posting on Silicon Halton was mentioned as the source for several job applications.
Lets Get to Work!
We use a low per-day rate. You can leave your posting published for 5 days, 5 weeks, or 5 months. You’re in control.
Get started by sending your job description to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReactJS + NodeJS Developers | REMOTE - March 29, 2021
- Technical Project Manager – Part Time - March 7, 2021
- Solutions Architect (Perm & Contract) | Oakville - February 8, 2021
- .NET / C# Developer (Contract) | Oakville - December 10, 2020
- Python + Django Developer | Oakville - January 19, 2020
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Leadership Lessons from Sports – Lesson Learned - June 21, 2019
- POST A JOB – www.HaltonTechJobs.com - March 2, 2018