Your newsletter scribes are looking for short articles for the newsletter. If you want to submit something longer, please submit an executive summary as well and we will post the whole article on the Silicon Halton site with a link in the newsletter at the bottom of the summary. If you have something you want to talk about, even if it is you or your company, let us know.
Each newsletter we would like to run 2-3 paragraphs about an individual member, your 30 second spot if you will, and another spot about one of our member companies. Bill and Joel will select a member and a company from those submitted to spotlight. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or company website at the end of the article should people want to know more.
Don’t want to talk about you? How about your Tablet PC, your Windows Phone 7, a great application you found, a great company you found, a Great corporate citizen in Halton, What Silicon Halton has done for you…
This newsletter is about you, not us, and it won’t write itself. Be a part of history and act soon to be included in the inaugural edition of the Silicon Halton Newsletter, coming soon to an inbox near you. Deadline 5pm January 25th, 2011
- DevOps Solutions Architect | Oakville - December 21, 2019
- System Administrator – Oakville - October 28, 2019
- Python / Django Full-Stack Developer & Designer | Oakville - October 20, 2019
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior & Intermediate) | Oakville - August 24, 2019
- PHP Developer - July 30, 2019
- Leadership Lessons from Sports – Lesson Learned - June 21, 2019
- POST A JOB – www.HaltonTechJobs.com - March 2, 2018