Every month at our meetups, we have two Get To Know Your Members (#G2KYM) spots.
These 3-5 minute intros allow our members to share their story with us. An ideal #G2KYM intro includes:
- Your name, your role, and your company name (company not necessary if you are an independent)
- Your Product(s) and/or Service(s)
- Your target industry / clients
- Why do / should clients buy from you?
- What would you like from Silicon Halton’s members? / What can you give back?
We also require the following information on 3 slides
- Slide 1 – Company website or linkedin page screencapture or your photo
- Slide 2 – Your Products / Services
- Slide 3 – Contact details: Website / Email / Twitter / LinkedIn / Facebook
If you would like to introduce yourself or your Halton based hi tech company at a Silicon Halton meetup, please contact: Ben Baljet or Blake Mason at Ideaprairie by contacting them through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com