Being an eBridge Sales Administrator means you’re a hero to our Sales team! A job like this can truly be impactful and rewarding and fun.
In this role, you’ll be SUPER resourceful. You won’t always know the answers to the questions you’re being asked. You’ll be human-centered, ready for high-quality customer experiences, and you’ll find a way to help the customer with speed and quality.
Care a lot? Ready for some days of high pressure? Geared up to advocate for customers by communicating with Team eBridge?
Learn from our whole sales team and bring your own ideas and flair to eBridge. Help us work on proposals with some of the world’s biggest merchants and suppliers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- CRM Management
- Enter leads in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Enter required data in CRM for won jobs
- Contact customers to obtain missing information, ie correct phone numbers, addresses, logins, credentials, all of the information our implementation team needs to start the job!
- Fill in the blanks, gather revenue data, website urls, company descriptions, extra contacts that might be important – any additional data that would help the reps.
- Communicate internally any important feedback from customers Support the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Set up reference calls for potential customers; stay connected to the current customer base, build key relationships with our VIPs
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Update quotes
- Modernize and suggest process improvements
- Clear the way for our reps to get our solution into as many merchant hands as possible
What would make you successful here
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- In the office everyday – Burlington, Ontario.
- Previous experience in administration or sales
- Strong, cheerful, energetic communication skills.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and bring your own flair
- Salesforce experience would be an asset
About the Company
eBRIDGE is a leader in business software integration that offers a world class, leading-edge technology platform. As an iPaaS company our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI, eCommerce, CRM and supply chain management. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a Sales Administrator.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and a goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
Let’s Get to Work
If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Sales Administrator
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton job board!
- VP, Customer Satisfaction | eBridge Connections - November 2, 2019
- Customer Support Representative | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Implementation Consultant | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Sales Administrator | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Full-Stack .NET Software Developer | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Python / Django Full-Stack Developer & Designer | Oakville - October 20, 2019
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Python Developer | Spiria - September 4, 2019
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior & Intermediate) | Spiria - August 24, 2019