The Implementation Consultant is responsible for developing customer specific integration maps and profiles using various pieces of software.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Request proper information to other involved eBridge departments to assure specifications and proper input are available before starting the development.
- Develop software functionality using eBridge tools to implement EDI standards and customer policies, under scope, time frame, quality and target date.
- Run compliance tests to insure logic developed satisfy standard EDI practices, trading partner specifications and customer requirements.
- Properly document activities using standard eBridge business practices and tools.
- Provide hands on development, installation, configuration and testing for eBridge products and EDI translators within a variety of platforms and production environments.
- Work with other eBridge departments to resolve customer situations, providing proper input details and documentation to support product changes.
- Occasional after-hours support via Blackberry.
What would make you successful here
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related field is recommended.
- Experience in a related position is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Project management skills.
- DOS, MS SQL Server, working knowledge of MS Office Tools and software and basic programming and database skills are an asset.
About the Company
eBRIDGE is a leader in business software integration that offers a world class, leading-edge technology platform. As an iPaaS company our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI, eCommerce, CRM and supply chain management. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for an Implementation Consultant.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and a goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
eBridge Values: Customer is King – Continuous Improvements – Own it – Win!
Let’s Get to Work
If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com, Subject: Implementation Consultant
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton job board!
- VP, Customer Satisfaction | eBridge Connections - November 2, 2019
- Customer Support Representative | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Implementation Consultant | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Sales Administrator | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Full-Stack .NET Software Developer | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Python / Django Full-Stack Developer & Designer | Oakville - October 20, 2019
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Python Developer | Spiria - September 4, 2019
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior & Intermediate) | Spiria - August 24, 2019