You will have the responsibility for several software development projects. Additional responsibilities include the management of scheduled commitments and ensuring project deadlines, scheduled timeframes and quality standards are met. Reports to the Manager of Product Development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Work in conjunction with other developers to design and build software products
- Contribute ideas to product development decisions
- Conduct research to yield state of the art solutions
- Code and test software products in the development stage
- Website development (MVC) may be required
- Co-ordinate with others to meet scheduled commitments
What would make you successful here
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Experience in C#, other .Net languages
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- Expertise in building and maintaining MVC Websites a plus
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Environment, MS Visual Studio and Web Services.
- Experience with SQL Server or Accounting Packages an asset.
- A College diploma in Computer Science/Programming or related field and 2 years of work experience in related position
About the Company
eBRIDGE is a leader in business software integration that offers a world class, leading-edge technology platform. As an iPaaS company our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI, eCommerce, CRM and supply chain management. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for Software Developers.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and a goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
Let’s Get to Work
If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Software Developer
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton job board!
- VP, Customer Satisfaction | eBridge Connections - November 2, 2019
- Customer Support Representative | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Implementation Consultant | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Sales Administrator | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Full-Stack .NET Software Developer | eBridge Connections - October 30, 2019
- Python / Django Full-Stack Developer & Designer | Oakville - October 20, 2019
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Python Developer | Spiria - September 4, 2019
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior & Intermediate) | Spiria - August 24, 2019