Do you love building relationships with customers and influencers? Do you love helping to solve customers’ problems? Do you love the pre-sales side of customer management? If so, then this role may be for you.
The successful candidate will have customer success, customer service, or sales support experience dealing with international corporate buyers, responding to their product inquires, providing quotes, and generally ensuring overall customer satisfaction so they will renew.
This is not an outbound sales role. You carry no quota and there is no cold calling (whew!).
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
- To ensure overall customer satisfaction so they will renew
- To handle in-bound product inquiries, responding with web demos, quotes and invoices
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Customer Engagement:
- Working with prospective end-clients ensuring they understand the product’s value proposition, often by asking them the right questions
- Delivering sales presentations and web demos
- Providing quotes and invoices, following up on quotes
- License Management for renewals and trials. Proactively look at churn and contact customers at risk prior to renewal time and track information regarding any cancellations
- Advocate our product and services to existing or prospective customers
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our product can support their business needs
- Collect customer stories about successes using our software
- Vendor management – working with resellors, producing quotes and invoices
- Customer Advocacy – ensuring we are providing superior service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew
- Trusted Advisor – Coach customers on the best practices of using our software, and the use and benefits of our products
What would make you successful here
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 3-5 years experience in B2B Customer Success, Customer Service, Customer Advocacy, Pre-Sales, or Sales Support roles within a technology company
- Strong remote presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience delivering value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- A willingness to take the initiative
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent business-level verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills. Efficient communications is king
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
If you think you can engage with customers, be innovative, have fun, then we’re listening.
About the Company
Kingswaysoft is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted 3,000+ Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.
Let’s Get to Work
If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: Customer Success
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton job board!
Our client has exclusively engaged SearchVelocity to conduct this search on their behalf. We provide recruitment services to technology companies to identify and acquire high-value technology staff. We specialize in the complex assignments. Our principle Rick Stomphorst brings 25+ years of broad experience with software companies and IT professional consulting firms, more than 1/2 of these years as a hiring manager of Technical staff. He knows high-value talent. Learn more at www.searchvelocity.ca