September 27, 2013 - 9:00 AM | Hampton’s Restaurant, Oakville | Content Marketing Workshop.
Want to reap the benefits of successful content marketing?
Some people dive into social media without giving enough thought to the content they’re going to publish.
Don't make this mistake! In this workshop, you’ll learn what content marketing is all about, and how you can use it to make connections and win business.
Why should you care about content marketing? Because consistently sharing useful, relevant content can help build word-of-mouth buzz, boost your search engine optimization, make you known as a thought leader, and ultimately generate leads.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- What content marketing is – and is not (Hint: it's not marketing collateral!)
- When to use the different types of content (text, audio, video) during various stages of the buying cycle
- How to amplify your content with social media
- Why you need to “think like a publisher”
- The role of curation in content marketing
Friday, September 27, 2013, 9 am | Oakville | Register Open to the public; Silicon Halton members use promo code earlybird2013 to save 15%
Donna Papacosta of Trafalgar Communications has been online since the 1990s and using social media and content marketing for almost a decade. A prolific blogger, curator, podcaster and Twitterer, Donna helps her clients to integrate multimedia and social media into their content marketing, so they can get known, get remembered and get business.