Social Media for Small Business – Facebook Advertising
January 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Did you know that:
- 77% of consumers are more likely to buy from brands they follow on social
- 84% of C-level and VP-level buyers are influenced by social media when purchasing
The MEV Innovation Centre in Milton and Silicon Halton have launched a free series of seminars to help small business owners understand the power of social media in their marketing strategies. The series will take an in depth look at the capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for business and give you an opportunity to learn from local experts and network with your fellow entrepreneurs to drive tangible results for your business.
This Month’s Topic: Facebook Advertising
Facebook Ads can help you efficiently reach your customers without going broke in the process. Did you know you can reach the same target audience as a larger corporation with a few clicks. Join us to learn how you can use Facebook Ads to level the playing field for your business.
What we will cover:
- How to create Facebook Ads
- How the algorithm works
- How to use Facebook tool for Ads
- Understand different Ads objectives
- How to create audiences, segmentation and target your niche market based on locations, demographics, and behaviours using Facebook data and algorithms
- How to load images and videos, and to use Facebook creative resources to get more responses from your ads
- Facebook pixel, and why it’s so powerful
- Re-targeting strategies big and small brands use.
About the presenter:
Diego Auvert has created +400 Facebook campaigns for small businesses, personal brands and his own companies and projects. He trains business owners and marketing members on how to use Facebook and Instagram Ads software properly. Founder of Proyon.ca
- January 28
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Media Training