- This event has passed.
Meetup #120 – Marketing & Selling Technology
March 10 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$10.00
Marketing and selling are two of the most important skills anyone should have – entrepreneur, developer, designer, support – should all understand how to get your company, product and services noticed and how to grow and retain your customer base.
At this Meetup, learn tips and techniques from seasoned professionals to take your business to the next level! Then, commit to continuing your training by joining the new Marketing & Sales Peer2Peer to explore topics such as:
What you will Learn
- How to define a lead
- How to build a strategy and plan with tangible, measurable goals
- How to define your target customer
- How to effectively use social selling
- How to create a positive customer experience, from beginning to end
- How to define and communicate value
- How to evaluate your buyer to advance to the next stage in the sales process
- How to move clients from prospect through qualification to pitch and from close to referral/renewal
- How to set and keep quotas and measure campaign effectiveness
- How to tell your story and your customers story
- How to develop and support a sales team
- …and much more!
Chris Herbert is passionate about re-inventing how people can help each other and exchange meaningful value in their professional and personal lives. In his professional life, he helps technology entrepreneurs and technology companies, of all sizes, start and grow. He is a Co-Founder for Silicon Halton and Managing Partner at Mi6 Agency, a digital marketing agency creating relationships, building reputations and generating revenue for B2B companies.
Lisa Denis‘ passion lies in leveraging technology and relationships to create, support and engage with business to drive measurable growth. She is a Partner at Mi6 Agency and Founder of Emoggo, leveraging mobile technology to create memorable customer experiences.
Sam Reid helps businesses to grow their revenue by optimizing their sales processes as the Founder of Hammer Consulting and President of salesQB offering fractional sales management to get the most out of your sales team.
Karen Kelly is a sales performance consultant, corporate sales trainer and Managing Partner of K2 Performance Consulting teaching your sales team to ask relevant questions to uncover challenges, crack the status quo and co-create what the future looks like with your customer.