- $2.50 / day / posting for Silicon Halton company
- $3.50 / day / posting for non-Silicon Halton company
- $25.00 setup fee / posting
- $25.00 fee to change job description after posting (each occurrence)
- Invoices will list number of accumulated hits since go-live and are also available on the job posting.
- Each Silicon Halton Employer’s job post is cross-posted to the private SiliconHalton LinkedIn Group, Jobs Discussion section.
- Metadata will be created for each job posting (description and keywords) used by search engines. Employer can provide short description and keywords, or we will use relevant opening sentence of job description and up to 3 keywords from the job posting.
- Each job given a unique ID number.
- Each Silicon Halton Employer’s job post is published to our twitter feed.
There has to be rules. Here they are:
- “Silicon Halton Employers” are considered those who have a mailing address in Halton Region. Non-Silicon Halton (“SH”) companies are those who do not have a mailing address in Halton Region. If you are able to join the Silicon Halton LinkedIn group, we consider you a “Silicon Halton Employer.”
- “Silicon Halton Employers” are permitted to post for opportunities located outside of Halton Region
- Applicants are directed to an employer’s email address or website. Employer must provide means for applicant to submit resume. If not present, job posting returned to employer and not posted.
- Silicon Halton will not respond to any communications from candidates or any other inquires about the job posting. Silicon Halton will only communicate with the designated contact at the company – the person who posted/submitted the job.
- By default, opportunities are presented on the jobs page chronologically (by posting date).
- Each job is manually vetted to ensure it meets our rules.
- Job posting must state if role is full-time, part-time, contract or gig.
- To remove or modify a job, send email to email@example.com
- Jobs are removed by “day+1” (business days) after being requested to do so. Billing ends on “business day” Silicon Halton is informed and client is billed for that “business day”.
- No refunds. No Guarantees. Your mileage may vary.
- Errors made by Silicon Halton to job posting are corrected at n/c, but assumes no responsibility.
- Silicon Halton bears no responsibility whatsoever for errors in posting.
- The job poster is sent URL after posting goes live for confirmation purposes.
- Net 30 – Posting not paid for within 30 days are immediately removed. Reposting is consider a net-new job posting.
- As an employer or third party acting on behalf of an employer, you understand and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that your job advertisement complies with all applicable federal/provincial/territorial legislation including employment standards and human rights legislation;
- As an employer or a third party acting on behalf of an employer (i.e. placement agency), you understand and acknowledge that this is an Internet job advertisement service that is publicly accessible. As a result, and with the exception of the contact information on a job advertisement, you agree to not post any sensitive or personal information which could include but is not limited to: a person’s name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, place of work, age; or medical information.
By posting your job opening with Silicon Halton you accept these rules, rates, and offering.
Updated: April 10, 2018.