The Halton HiVE (Burlington HiVE’s new name) has recently moved to an expanded location to 901 Guelph Line, Burlington – on the South-East corner of Guelph Line and Harvester, one block south of the QEW. The move was made possible as local entrepreneur and founder of the HiVE, Shaun Pennell, collaborating with leading property development and management company, Emshih Developments Inc.
The new space offers members free parking, reduced membership rates, more meeting rooms, large separate presentation room (suitable for 40 attendees), much larger games room with pool table, including significantly larger kitchen and lounge.. The new space also provides potential growth by 30% with the property’s 18,000 sq. footage (up from 6,000sqft) and a possibility to expand to 100,000 sq. feet. This is a creative office that already has a unique energy, and is bringing the community even more vibrancy and growth.
HiVE members often collaborate with one another, making the HiVE the home base where new and established businesses alike can grow and thrive. It is not unlikely to see two people who were once strangers, now working alongside each other as business partners, clients or mentors. With the rapidly growing community membership, there are far greater opportunities for successful businesses and the happy humans that run them.
Join the community with memberships starting at $29/month. The drop in rate is $30/day.
About the HiVE
Halton HiVE is a shared co-working space, giving a working home to a community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, professionals and start-ups! The idea of the HiVE grew out of noticing the need to avoid the commute to Toronto and provide a creative place to work in the Halton Region. Halton HiVE is the connecting space that brings both talented people and ideas together.
Founded in 2013, is a growing and thriving community of tech professionals, startups, freelancers and entrepreneurs. We offer a shared office space that encourages professional growth and collaboration while learning from other creative professionals in a fun and light co-working atmosphere.
Kaylyn Gelata is the new, Community Manager at the, Halton HiVE
- Why Choose Halton Region for Your Business - September 19, 2019
- Leadership Lessons from Sports – Lesson Learned - June 21, 2019
- Backend QA Analyst | Undisclosed | Oakville - November 7, 2018
- Digital Marketing Specialist | KingswaySoft - November 3, 2018
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior & Intermediate) | Spiria - October 24, 2018
- Python Developer | Spiria - October 4, 2018
- iOS Developer | Spiria - September 2, 2018
- POST A JOB – www.HaltonTechJobs.com - March 2, 2018
- Moving Towards Agile Workforce Planning - January 17, 2018
- Why You Should Take a Recruiter’s Call - October 24, 2017