If you think you would enjoy
- Speaking with University & College Professors, Lab Managers, and High School teachers
- Laboratory equipment
then this opportunity may be the perfect for you!
As an Sales & Marketing Administrator you will be contacting past and prospective Canadian customers, English and French, contained in our CRM. During the call (or email) you will ensure the CRM is up-to-date then ask probing questions as to the client’s needs (we’ll teach you what & how to ask). We do both together so as to not bother the customer with a separate CRM update call – they hate those calls.
This role is focused on ensuring CRM data is up-to-date in order to help drive new sales.
We have a career path for you which we hope you can grow into!
What you will be doing!
- Calling clients contained in the CRM to update their information and ask probing questions about their needs.
- Creating opportunities by making customers aware of the latest trends in technology and providing tailored needs assessments
- Maintaining CRM database accuracy
- Conducting research into existing and potential clients
- Marketing coordination (e-blasts, sending collateral to prospective clients)
- Answering customer requests, then following up those requests
- Potentially attending and participating in trade shows and working with existing and potential clients to expand the promotion of our products
Who We Are
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company distributing science and engineering training systems to the education market. We are based in Oakville, Ontario, but have customers from coast to coast. Our suppliers represent the best in class and are in England, France, Italy and the US.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit to fit our culture.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is an excellent communicator, fast learner, lots of energy and passion for the job. S/he will be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team. S/he must be well organized, resourceful, accept and maintain ownership over action items.
If you think you can engage with customers, be innovative, have fun, then we’re listening.
Do you have this?
- Proven ability to independently source information
- Unafraid to phone clients
- Experience working with any type of CRM system
- Ideally 2-3 years customer service or inside sales experience
- A University degree or College diploma in the Engineering or Science or Business field is ideal, and legally authorized to work in Canada
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship building abilities
- Effective communicator: Solid oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills CRM experience
- MS Office experience
- Results driven, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize
- Bilingual – French (must have)
Let Get to Work
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton jobboard!