We’re an expanding Educational Solutions company in need of motivated Bilingual Sales Rep for the interesting products we sell. If you’re a self-starter and interested in managing your own territory, then we want to hear from you - Contact us at Rick @ searchvelocity.ca.
Top 3 Goals
- Grow their assigned territory to quota-levels within a to-be-determined period
- Create and execute a territory sales plan to achieve the above goa
- Rinse and repeat
Top 2 Responsibilities
- Maintain a healthy pipeline
- Executing sales processes from Prospect to Close - Identify, Qualify, Negotiate and Close opportunities Top Attribute
- Goals & results oriented. Others need not apply.
Who We Are
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company distributing science and engineering training systems to the education market. We are based in Oakville, Ontario, but have customers from coast to coast. Our suppliers represent the best in class and are in England, France, Italy and the US.
As a Bilingual Sales Rep you will be conducting needs assessments and providing Educational Solutions and product expertise. You will sell a broad range of products and services to grow their Science and Engineering market. Your primary responsibility is to deliver results by targeting and closing warm leads while generating new sales opportunities.
You will be selling technical products to technical people. You will provide guidance to these clients in selecting and purchasing the correct lab equipment.
We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who truly fit our culture.
- Determined hunter individual who is an excellent communicator
- Fast learner, lots of energy and passion for the job
- Work independently, remotely, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Well organized, resourceful, accept and maintain ownership over action items
If you think you can find & engage customers, be innovative, have fun, then we’re listening.
Do you have this?
- Bilingual (French) is a must-have
- Ideally 2-3 years B2B experience or B2G experience selling into post-secondary educational institutions
- A University degree or College diploma in the Engineering or Science or Business field is ideal
- Demonstrated resourceful researcher to prospect accounts, prior to first-contact. We don’t make stone-cold calls • Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Perseverance to manage very long sales cycles
- Excellent relationship building abilities
- Effective communicator: Solid oral, written, and presentation skills. Good interpersonal skills • CRM experience
- MS Office experience
- Results driven, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize
- Up to 30% travel per month to visit qualified prospects
Let Get to Work
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton site!