Enable Education is seeking a Web Developer to join our engineering team and assist the engineering team in designing, architecting and developing all Data Modeling, Server Environments, Network Environments and Hosting Environments for our product Thinkscape.
Enable Integration’s growth (a division of Enable Training and Consulting, Inc.) has been exponential since our inception in 2006. Today, we are a team of 20 employees and have clients as diverse as: Bosch-Rexroth, FIRST Robotics, the University of Waterloo, Kinectrics, Magna, LEGO Education, National Instruments, SolidWorks, and RWDI.
This is a full-time position and candidates will be expected to work out of our Milton, Ontario head office.
Why Work with Us
- Competitive salary
- Flex hours
- Extended Healthcare Benefits
- Vacation + Personal Days
- And more…
- Work together with our developers to design and implement appropriate use of the file system, cloud storage, network resources, data redundancy/availability while keeping in mind scalability of all layers
- Design relational/non-relational models complete with foreign keys, indexes, views, lookup tables, etc.
- Design and implement proper error messaging/logging layer into the system
- Knowledge of all stack layers including Business logic, API Layer, User Interface, User Experience, etc. to ensure overall application accuracy, relevance and integrity
- Develop RESTful APIs to support web and mobile applications
- Maintain and follow test plans to resolve bugs, broken links and enhance web-related projects
- Provide excellent customer support and assistance on existing projects
- Work closely with various departments to ensure application accuracy, relevance and integrity
Experiences & Background
- Experience in mobile and tablet interface development/compatibility for web content
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development and Object-Relational Mapping
- Detailed oriented with excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical and technical trouble-shooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development a plus
- Knowledge of PHP, C#, C, C++, .NET or similar languages a plus