Parts Connexion is a supplier of components and parts to hi-fi DIY enthusiasts. In business since 2002, and selling online since 2008, we ship all over the world from our location in Burlington, Ontario.
We're rebranding, revamping, and re-launching our e-commerce store later this year and are looking for a skilled and motivated creative Web / E-Commerce Content Manager. Responsibilities include:
Campaign Development / Marketing / Creative Design
- Assist management in developing new creative marketing campaigns for digital and offline marketing
- Design beautiful and effective homepage hero images, banner ads, digital flyers, print media, and other digital assets
- Work with owner and technical copywriter on sales copy for product categories, brands and individual product skus (accurate, comprehensive, easily digested, and with a cohesive editorial style)
- Broadcast email promotions & newsletters
Manage Ecommerce Site / Social Media
- Manage and update product listings and ecommerce promotions for sales growth
- Update website landing pages with current promotions and new content to increase SEO ranking of website, reduce bounce rates, and generate more leads
- Post and generate interaction on social media sites and company blog
- Manage and work with ecommerce vendors for a smooth customer experience (e.g. payment gateway company, developers, hosting company, etc)
- Respond to online reviews, questions, and social media posts
Search Engine Optimization
- Manage and optimize Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Remarketing campaigns, keyword bid management, etc.
- Increase click through rates, reduce cost per click and decrease average cost of acquisition of leads
- Develop benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and review results with management - Google Analytics data, iSpionage, banner tracking results, etc.
- E-Commerce – power user understanding of e-commerce applications
- Writing – strong web content writing skills
- SEO – understanding of SEO methodologies and knowledge of analytics tools
- Creative - Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
- Self Starter – ability to drive results without constant direction
- Time / Project Management – ability to plan / schedule in order to develop a sustainable model to manage above activities