June 27, 2017 | 7 pm | The Ivy, 3330 South Service Road, Burlington
Topic: Summer Solver Social
Patio weather at last! This month, before our summer hiatus, we are holding a Solver Social. This is your opportunity to seek advise on any topic, share updates, seek synergies and, of course, take in the warmth of the Ivy's fabulous patio!
The Women in Tech Peer 2 Peer group’s goal is to empower women in business by examining the unique gender based challenges of working in and with technology to effect progressive change within our working and community environments.
Meet ups are generally for women only who work or live in Halton. Non-Silicon Halton members are welcome.
Each month we'll have a topic for debate, and an opportunity for individuals to share challenges and successes with the group in a safe, supportive setting.
Meetup formats may include dinner discussion meetings, guest speaker presentations, or workshops - depending on the topic.
- May 23, 2017 - Networking Skills
- April 25, 2017 - Customer Journey Mapping
- March 28, 2017 - Market Segmentation
- February 28, 2017 - Marketing Channels
- January 24, 2017 - Goal Setting
- November 22, 2016 - What it Takes (Part III)
- October 25, 2016 - What it Takes (Part II)
- September 2016 - What it Takes (Part I)
- June 2016 - Member Spotlights