March 28, 2017 | 7 pm | The Ivy, 3330 South Service Road, Burlington
Topic: Market Segmentation
Continuing with our sales and marketing track, this month we will be joined by long time Silicon Halton member Nancy Mancini, Principal Consultant at Marcom Blueprints and Marketing Instructor at Humber College to take a look at the power of market segmentation. This is also a quick sneak peek at some of the programming that will be available with the upcoming launch of the CoLab.
The Women in Tech Peer 2 Peer group’s goal is to empower women in business by examining the unique gender based challenges of working in and with technology to effect progressive change within our working and community environments.
Meet ups are generally for women only who work or live in Halton. Non-Silicon Halton members are welcome.
Each month we'll have a topic for debate, and an opportunity for individuals to share challenges and successes with the group in a safe, supportive setting.
Meetup formats may include dinner discussion meetings, guest speaker presentations, or workshops - depending on the topic.
- November 22, 2016 - What it Takes (Part III)
- October 25, 2016 - What it Takes (Part II)
- September 2016 - What it Takes (Part I)
- June 2016 - Member Spotlights
- May 2016 - Member Spotlights
- April 2016 - Member Spotlights
- March 2016 - Making Introductions
- February 2016 - Warming you Network
- January 2016 - Public Speaking Techniques
- December 2015 - Finding your Voice - Content Writing
- November 2015 - Podcasting 101
- October 2015 - Video Content