February 28, 2017 | 7 pm | The Ivy, 3330 South Service Road, Burlington
Topic: Marketing Channels
Following up on some areas for improvement that were uncovered in the January planning session, this month we will begin a series on the art sales and marketing with a review of available marketing channels and ways to test them so we can focus on the fewest things that will make the biggest difference.
The Women in Tech Peer 2 Peer group’s goal is to empower women in business by examining the unique gender based challenges of working in and with technology to effect progressive change within our working and community environments.
Meet ups are generally for women only who work or live in Halton. Non-Silicon Halton members are welcome.
Each month we'll have a topic for debate, and an opportunity for individuals to share challenges and successes with the group in a safe, supportive setting.
Meetup formats may include dinner discussion meetings, guest speaker presentations, or workshops - depending on the topic.
- January 24, 2017 - Goal Setting
- November 22, 2016 - What it Takes (Part III)
- October 25, 2016 - What it Takes (Part II)
- September 2016 - What it Takes (Part I)
- June 2016 - Member Spotlights
- May 2016 - Member Spotlights
- April 2016 - Member Spotlights
- March 2016 - Making Introductions
- February 2016 - Warming you Network