MONDAY, February 13, 2016 | 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm | Halton HiVE, Burlington
Thinking of selling your products or services online? Feeling overwhelmed by the hundreds of options or paths you could take? Unsure whether to believe the sources that say it is so easy to get started?
Join us for Sell Online: An eCommerce Primer
We'll focus on the core building blocks of how to plan your e-commerce strategy, including:
- Business Goals - determining what you plan to sell / how you plan to market to find customers and sell online
- Platform – how different platforms serve different needs at very different price points
- Product/Services Data – understanding, preparing, and structuring your basic product data + your searchable sales content + images/video
- Payment Systems – understanding available payment systems and their costs
- Distribution / Shipping – determining options for how you charge for shipping (because customers all want it to be free)
- Integration – with your ERP / Inventory management systems
- Organization – what skills do you need in your organization (internal or outsourced) to build and sustain your channel
Reema Duggal, The Sitaran Group
Reema Duggal helps small and medium size businesses grow by building and launching new digital business channels to sell online. Her company, the Sitaran Group's services include: Strategic Planning; Digital Business Channel Frameworks; Software Selection and Implementation, and Organizational Change. Core solutions include: Company Websites; E-Commerce Stores & Online Catalogs; Client Portals & Extranets; Employee Portals & Intranets.
Halton Hive - 901 Guelph Line, Burlington