January 24, 2017 | 7 pm | The Ivy, 3330 South Service Road, Burlington
Topic: Goal Setting
It's January and time for planning. We will review some techniques for setting goals and creating and using planning tools to help us reach them. This meeting will lay the groundwork for a year of success for members and the group as a whole to be revisted throughout 2017. Come out and get ready to move forward.
The Women in Tech Peer 2 Peer group’s goal is to empower women in business by examining the unique gender based challenges of working in and with technology to effect progressive change within our working and community environments.
Meet ups are generally for women only who work or live in Halton. Non-Silicon Halton members are welcome.
Each month we'll have a topic for debate, and an opportunity for individuals to share challenges and successes with the group in a safe, supportive setting.
Meetup formats may include dinner discussion meetings, guest speaker presentations, or workshops - depending on the topic.
- November 22, 2016 - What it Takes (Part III)
- October 25, 2016 - What it Takes (Part II)
- September 2016 - What it Takes (Part I)
- June 2016 - Member Spotlights
- May 2016 - Member Spotlights
- April 2016 - Member Spotlights
- March 2016 - Making Introductions
- February 2016 - Warming you Network
- January 2016 - Public Speaking Techniques
- December 2015 - Finding your Voice - Content Writing
- November 2015 - Podcasting 101
- October 2015 - Video Content