Monday, February 27 2017 at 7pm | Indellient Inc. - 2630 Bristol Circle #100, Oakville ON
The good folks at Indellient Inc. have offered to host for this meeting!
Meetup #7: Build & Protect Your IP Assets for Starting, Ongoing & Future Value
- Make sure you own your Intellectual Property (IP) with effective policies and IP development and ownership agreements for customers, employees partners, and vendors
- When you need a Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and the key provisions it should include to protect your IP
- Learn how to identify the different forms of IP and available protections for your business, including trade secrets, patents, trademarks, copyrights and designs
- Take advantage of freely available forms of IP protection, and consider when to call in an IP professional
- Enforce, license and commercialize your IP within and outside of your business
- Best position your IP for financings and share and asset deals
Everyone should benefit from this discussion, whether in an enterprise/corporate setting or as a solopreneur/startup founder. Be sure to register, and see you there!
For more info, please contact the Software Peer2Peer organizer: