Tuesday May 9, 2017 | 7-9:30pm | Location: Milton Education Village Innovation Centre, Milton
As a business owner and entrepreneur, your time is incredibly valuable, and should be spent focusing on tactics that will help drive your business forward. Think you don’t have the time or resources for social media? Think again! Join our next Un-Meetup session.
In this session, we’ll uncover how to:
- Make the most of your limited time and resources
- Where to start on social media and tips to get you started
- Three features that will help save you time and resources
Grow your business and drive sales:
- How social media can help grow your business
- Three features that will help you drive new sales and leads
Stay competitive and manage your reputation:
- How to listen and learn from your customers, competitors, and industry
- Three features that will help your small business stay competitive
Topics and Votes
Where should I focus to make the most of my limited time and resources?
Examples of how can social media can help grow your business?
Effective use of Ads on Social Media
What content = highest conversion & engagement?
Milton Education Village Innovation Centre | 555 Industrial Drive, Milton (Highway 401 / Regional Road 25)